It won’t take any of you very long to realize that I love all things French, so it’s not too surprising that most of the items on this list are staples of French beauty!
1. Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentrate Some people like to call this stuff “24 hour miracle creme”. They aren’t kidding! I picked up a tube of this silky dream creme in Paris, and it instantly made my face super soft and and more radiant. Although it’s very creamy, it works perfectly under makeup. It is really the best thing I’ve ever put on my face!
2. Serge Normant Meta Revive Dry Shampoo. Everyone knows that dry shampoo is all the rage, and when I got a sample size of this one in my Birchbox a few months ago, I knew I had found mine! I’ve tried a few other brands to no avail. This cedar bark formula soaks up oil and makes your hair smell like delicious spices.
3. Marc Jacobs Honey. This adorably-packaged perfume is on my Christmas wishlist. I’ve stuck to my signature scent, Burberry Classic, for nearly 10 years and I’m ready to try something new! It’s got a refreshing, not-too-sweet scent and the bottle is just too cute.
4. l’Occitane Shea Butter Shampoo and Conditioner. I was fortunate enough to find a travel set of the famous french apothecary’s product on my honeymoon in our rented apartment in Nice, and both bottles were half-full. My lucky day! This is by far the best shampoo/conditioner I have ever used on my horribly unmanageable hair. It made my hair silky and soft, something I thought only happened in the movies. It smells lovely, too!
5. Bourgois Rouge Edition Lipstick in Rouge Making Of. I don’t quite understand the name of the color, but this lipstick is absolutely gorgeous! It’s glossy, but not sticky, and lasts for quite a while. It’s just the right shade of cherry red that’s complementary to any skin-tone.
6. Le Petit Marseillais Creme Mains. This almond and argan oil hand creme is pure luxury. The scent is intoxicating, and the lotion is so smooth and not the least bit greasy. I just can’t resist the smell of almond!
7. I.C.O.N. INDIA Oil. As previously mentioned, my hair can be somewhat unruly. This oil works wonders for my fuzzy, dry strands. When I use this oil, my hair dries perfectly silky, no damaging heat-styling required!
8. Yes To Blueberries Intensive Skin Repair Serum. Even with my sunscreen obsession and trying to avoid the intense summer sunshine, 30 years of living in sunny Florida has taken it’s toll on my skin. This fruity serum has visibly lightened my dark spots and made my skin smoother and generally brighter. Added bonus: it’s 95% natural!